Sunday, October 2, 2011

Blogtoberfest Is Here!!!

What is Blogtoberfest you ask??  Well, it was started by the amazingly talented Tresa Black (one of my idols and inspirations) from Fabulously Artsy.  She created Blogtoberfest to challenge us to, as she puts it, 'step up' our blogs. She is going to be posting tips on improving your blog throughout the month.  I must admit that I am not very good at posting on a regular basis.  So, for the month of October, I am challenging myself to post at least 3 times a week.  That my not seem like much of a challenge to you all, but believe me, it will be a challenge for me!  Hopefully I will post something that teaches or inspires you somehow!  Let me know if there is anything that you would like to see or learn and I will try to accommodate your request as best I can.  You can join Blogtoberfest, too, or simply check out Tresa's amazing blog at Fabulously Artsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts