Friday, October 28, 2011

Still More Open House Photos....

Here are some of the bags I made using our Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.  I had made several things so that I could show how versatile the cartridge is.






This first bag I made using the one found in the Idea Book on page 101 as my inspiration.




For this cute Santa bag, I was inspired by Mandy Leahy's bag which you can see here.  Instead of using the fluff around the top, I applied glue to the white piece and used some flock.  It's kind of hard to see in the picture, but it turned out good, I think.  And for the buckle, I used my Versamark and some silver embossing powder to make it shiny.





This Halloween test tube holder wasn't made using the AP cartridge, but it was cute, so I thought I would make it!  I found the tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers here.   You could actually use these instructions to make test tube gifts for any holiday or birthday.





This final bag was inspired by another CTMH consultant, Pamela O'Connor.  In her version of the bag, she used one of our Kraft cards to make the bag.  I didn't have any of those cards yet, so I improvised and used some of our Kraft paper and then just added a flap at the top. 



I hope you enjoyed looking at all of my creations.  If you have any questions about any of them, don't be afraid to ask  I love to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts