Saturday, October 8, 2011

Open House

I had my Open House celebrating our new Idea Book (I know -- I'm a little late!) last Saturday.  Over the next couple of days I will showcase some pictures of a few of the things that I made to showcase our beautiful new products. 

First up is this beautiful card box.  You can use it for cards, as a catchall on your dresser or desk, to hold special momentos/keepsakes, ect.  I may be holding a workshop to make one of these before Christmas, so keep your eyes out for that.  This box was inspired by the one found in the Idea Book.










The outside of the box was covered using our Sonoma paper packet.  I didn't think I really liked this paper packet until I actually had the papers in my hand.  It's beautiful! The flowers on top, as well as the label, were made using our Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge.  I really can't get enough of this cartridge!  It has brought my Cricut new life!  And don't you just love our new bling brads!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts