Friday, February 26, 2010

mini album

Here is a mini album that I made for a friend at work for her birthday. I did give her another give, too, but this was just something I added to it. I found the directions to this on a blog or You Tube or something. I wrote down the directions on a piece of paper, but I forgot to write down the author of the blog. So if you see this and it was you that made the tutorial, or you know who did, please let me know so I can give proper credit.

This is made with just one sheet of 12x12 paper. You cut and fold it a certain way and then emboss to your liking. If you would like the actual instructions let me know and I will gladly share them -- just remember that I didn't 'create" them.



Here is the birthday card I made for her to go with her gift. You can't really tell from this picture (again, it's a good thing I'm not a professional photographer), but the flower is made from decreasing sized circles I cut with George, then crumpled them up and assembled them with the button holding them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts