Monday, February 15, 2010

Paper Bag Album

Here is a paper bag album I made for one of my daughter's friends. She is moving to a different state at the end of the school year, so I thought for her birthday my daughter could give her this album so she can have a place to remember all of her FL friends after she moves. This was my first paper bag album and I learned a lot on what to different for my next one! But I still think it turned out cute and Eva LOVED it!

I used the cover from a 'premade' photo album and glued my paper bag album inside. I learned this technique from Kathy at Paper Phenomenon. If you haven't checked out her blog, you need hop on over there. She is amazing! Anyway, I used just your regular paper bags from the grocery store that you would use for a lunch. I will not be doing that again. The folds didn't really match up. I would definitely use the ones from Michaels on my next project. Here are the rest of the pictures. I hope you enjoy them.

In addition to the tags in the pockets made in the flaps of the bags, I also put a big tag in the larger side of the page. She can put a couple of pictures or do some journaling on these tags. I forgot to take a picture of the bigger tags. We literally finished the album, took a few pictures and then ran out the door to get to the party. That is why the quality of the pictures isn't very good, either. I wish I wasn't such a procrastinator.....


This was my favorite page. The saying was something that referenced friends and I loved the little heart charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts