Thursday, July 16, 2009

Knit Dishcloth



A couple of years ago, I decided that I wanted to learn how to knit. So I went to a local knitting shop in the fall and took several classes. I first learned how to knit a scarf, then a hat, then mittens. I also, on my own, knit a baby blanket for a friend. That year for Christmas, several people got scarves and my kids got some new hats! Then, when summer came and it thawed out, I put knitting to the side. The next fall/winter, I didn't do anything as far as knitting was concerned. Then, this spring, someone asked me about knitting, and I decided that I would try to do some again. To my surprise, I forgot how to cast on!! I had to look at several You Tube videos to find one that 'taught' it the way that I learned. Once I got the hang of it again, it all came back to me! So I decided to make this simple dishcloth to get myself back in the swing of things. It didn't turn out too bad, if I do say so myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts