Friday, July 17, 2009

Distressing


A couple of weeks ago, I took my first ever technique class. I was so excited. It was being held at my LSS. I had previously purchased a pack of Tim Holtz distressing inks from QVC (my first purchase from there as well!) Well, I have had these inks for about at least 6 months and never used them. When I saw my LSS was having this class, I decided that I had to go. I actually met a fellow Cricut MB member at a new dollar store in town first to check out their scrapbooking isle, and then we headed off to class. I did learn that the teacher learned everything online so I guess I could have done this at home myself, too, but I really enjoyed going there and trying things out with the group as she was teaching. Here are some of the tags that we made during that class. I learned some really cool techniques. I tried using this on my Scrap Sketch LO, but the colors just didn't fit with the page, so I will have to try that on another LO or card soon. Keep your eye out for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts