Sunday, August 9, 2009
Unbelievable Blog Candy!!!
Steph over at 'Where'd All My Money Go' has some awesome blog candy up for grabs this month in honor of having over 100 followers on her blog. Go check it out here, you won't be disappointed!!
Labels:
blog candy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I received a very nice blog award, my first one, from Heather ( chevygirl ). Thank you, Heather. First you should check out her blog by cl...
-
Here are pictures of the book I made for my daughter's softball team. 7 of the 9 girls on her team have played together since Kindergar...
-
Last but not least for today, I made a gift card holder for my daughter's friend. Andi made the birthday card, but she asked me to make...
-
Have you heard of Scrap Sketch?? If not, you should check it out. Each week they have a challenge open to anyone, plus sketches that the d...
-
My LSS had a bunch of books and other creative things she had made in a basket. I saw a coupon holder that was very adorable and knew I had...
-
Hey all. I think this may be the coolest thing I have ever made!!!! I took a class at my LSS (local Scrapbooking Store) last fall using ...
-
I have challenged myself to be better about updating my blog. I am going to try to post at least every three days, whether I have done some...
-
Can you believe it is already September 25?? Why is the summers/falls so so fast and winter goes sooooo slow?? Since it is almost the end ...
-
Over the next week or so, I will be posting a few projects/cards that I have made but hadn't had a chance to post yet. The first is thi...
-
Lorre is so nice! She always has something nice to say about everything and is willing to help anyone with a question. You can check out h...
Thanks for the link! I'll check it out!
ReplyDeletePS I Have a little something for you on my blog too!!