Wednesday, June 17, 2009


So our main trip to Fargo, well actually Moorhead, but Fargo is where Hobby Lobby was, was to attend our niece's graduation. Heather is my husband's godchild, so it was very important that we attend. Unfortunately, the day before was our kids last day of school, and there was a big party planned that my daughter would have disowned us if we didn't let her go (it involved a limo!!), and the day after the grad party my daughter and I had to be in a totally different town for our Girl Scout finale. So we got up early and drove the 4 hours to Moorhead, attended the party and then drove 4 hours home! We have never made that trip in one day, and I don't think I'd want to do it again any time soon. However, poor Heather's dad is in Iraq and couldn't be there, so we had to make sure that we were there for her. This is the second graduation that her dad has missed because he has been over in the big sandbox. Anyway, after all of that, here is the card that I made for Heather. It isn't anything too fancy, but I think it turned out good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts