Sunday, July 15, 2012

Well, Close To My Heart's annual convention wrapped up last night. I was disappointed that I wasn't able to go, but so excited about all of the new and exciting products and changes that you will all enjoy with the release of the 2012 Fall/Winter Idea Book which goes live to customers on August 1.  There is a Regional Celebration in St. Louis the end of September.  This is sort of a 'mini convention' where we will get some wonderful ideas.  I am hoping I can attend that and at this point, it is looking good!


There are so many fun and exciting changes with this new Idea Book - I know you are all going to love it!   I will have another post tomorrow which will give you a sneak peak of some of the exciting news, so make sure you check back and see what is in store.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts