Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday Sale

Because I am so thankful for all of my loyal customers and feeling lucky to have so many blessings in my life, I have decided to have a Black Friday Sale. I hope that you can take advantage of this sale and that each and every one of you have a wonderful holiday season this year. 


Spend up to $24.99 and get a free accessory of my choice

Spend $25-$50, receive a free dye-based ink pad of your choice ($5.25 value). If this is $25 in stamps, you will also be qualified to receive the Holiday Wishes stamp set for $5;

Spend $51-75, receive either an A-size stamp set or Shade pack of your choice ($7.95 value). You also are qualified to purchase the Stamp of the Month for $5. If you order $25 in stamps, you will also be qualified for receive the Holiday Wishes stamp set for $5;

Spend $76-100, receive either a B-size stamp set or Level 2 Paper Pack of your choice ($9.95 value).  You also are qualified to purchase the Stamp of the Month for $5. If you order $25 in stamps, you will also be qualified for receive the Holiday Wishes stamp set for $5;

Spend $101-$149, receive a C-size stamp set of your choice ($13.95 value). You also are qualified to purchase the Stamp of the Month for $5. If you order $25 in stamps, you will also be qualified for receive the Holiday Wishes stamp set for $5;

Spend $150 or more, receive $25 of free products of your choice (certain limitations apply) as well as the Stamp of the Month for FREE. In addition, if you order $25 in stamps, you will also be qualifed to receive the Holiday Wishes stamp set for just $5.

All orders must be e-mailed to me (dotforbord@gmail.com) to qualify for this sale.  This is my own personal sale and cannot be purchased from my website.  You can, however, go to my website to choose the items you would like to purchase.  Sales totals before tax and shipping will be used to determine the free gifts you will receive.  All orders must be received by me no later than 10:00 p.m. Sunday, November 27 to qualify for this sale. BECAUSE OF A GLITCH WITH MY MAILCHIMP EMAIL NOT GOING OUT ON WEDNESDAY AS PLANNED, I AM EXTENDING THIS SALE UNTIL 10:00 P.M. ON MONDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2011.

Want to get Close To My Heart products for Christmas?  Contact me for a Wish List form you can complete and give to your significant other or anyone else that may want to buy you a Christmas gift.  Gift certificates are also available.  I will even gift wrap your Wish List gifts!!

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts