Monday, June 13, 2011

Studio J Special for June!!



You know the old saying, "Nothing in life is free"?? Well, that is simply not true this month at Close To My Heart! For the month of June, you can create a layout in Studio J, which is always free, and then you will get a free Jpeg of that layout. What can you do with this free Jpeg? Well, you can share your layout on your Facebook page or e-mail it to all of your friends or family. If you have a 12x12 printer at home, you can print your Jpeg at home. Or you can have it printed professionally! You can get to Studio J by going to my website here and create an account. I have put some videos on my blog that will help you get started. But if you do have any questions, call or e-mail me and I will help you get started with this amazing program!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts