Thursday, April 7, 2011

March Scrap Club - Mayberry






Here are the layouts that my March hostess scrap club made using the Mayberry Workshop On The Go kit. I have an opening to fill if you are interested in joining the Hostess Club. As part of the 5-month club commitment, you will agree to spend $30 per month, get to make 30 layouts using our awesome Close To My Heart products, get frequent 'gifts' from me and you will be the hostess one of those months. As the hostess, you will receive at least $25 in free product and a free Stamp of the Month. Call or e-mail me if you are interested in joining. If I get enough interest, I will be starting a second group. No prior scrapbooking experience is necessary!! I will have the layouts all planned out and show you how to put them together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts