Monday, February 7, 2011

Spring/Summer Idea Book

Our Spring/Summer 2011 Idea Book went live February 1!! This is the first book that follows CTMH's new format of a semi-annual Idea Book. This baby is 133 pages of wonderful products, pictures of beautiful projects and some techniques tucked in throughout the book showing how to use some of our products. Even if you don't buy anything (but I don't know how you couldn't after looking at this book!!), you would still benefit from the beautiful layout and card ideas. You can purchase this book from me for $5.00, which in turn would entitle you to a $5.00 discount on your first order that is $10.00 or more. If you would like to have one of our Idea Books, send me an e-mail at dforbord@mywdo.com and let me know and I will get you one as soon as possible. You can also view the book online at my website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts