Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Spring Catalog

Hello everyone,

I can't believe (well, actually I can!) that it has been over a month since I've updated my blog. I know I have said this before, but life has just really gotten in the way of my keeping up with my blog. My daughter played both school and traveling basketball and with the holidays and all, it was just way too hard to fit this in to our schedules. The holidays will be over after this weekend and school ball finished up right before Christmas, so I am hoping to have some time back again to devote to scrapbooking and my blog.

My CTMH business went well for the first 6 months. I am hoping it will continue into 2010. There is a new spring catalog that goes live tomorrow, January 1, 2010. I will update my blog in the morning with the link. There are some really great new paper kits available, as well as some new stamp sets. You can see the new catalog by clicking on the picture in the right column of my blog.

Also, CTMH has lowered the price of their A-size stamps to $7.95. This is a great bargain!

Be sure to check back tomorrow to access the new catalog. I know you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts