Wednesday, August 5, 2009
MIA
I was going to try so hard to keep my blog up-to-date. This past week or so have been absolutely crazy! We got new computers at work, and along with that came the new Word 2007, which totally HATE!!! One of the features of Word that was a HUGE part of how we do things, is not the same in Word 07 so we have to figure out how to do things differently. So that has taken a lot of time just even trying to do simple things because it is so different. Then, I was out of town all weekend for my 25 year class reunion!! I can't believe it has been that long since I graduated high school. It sure doesn't seem like I am that old!! I also became a CTMH demonstrator in July, and I have been trying to figure things out and also figure out how much I want to/am able to put into that. Right now I am off to work, but I am going to try really hard to update with a project tonight. I made a cute coupon holder that I would like to share with everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I received a very nice blog award, my first one, from Heather ( chevygirl ). Thank you, Heather. First you should check out her blog by cl...
-
Here are pictures of the book I made for my daughter's softball team. 7 of the 9 girls on her team have played together since Kindergar...
-
Last but not least for today, I made a gift card holder for my daughter's friend. Andi made the birthday card, but she asked me to make...
-
Have you heard of Scrap Sketch?? If not, you should check it out. Each week they have a challenge open to anyone, plus sketches that the d...
-
Hey all. I think this may be the coolest thing I have ever made!!!! I took a class at my LSS (local Scrapbooking Store) last fall using ...
-
My LSS had a bunch of books and other creative things she had made in a basket. I saw a coupon holder that was very adorable and knew I had...
-
Can you believe it is already September 25?? Why is the summers/falls so so fast and winter goes sooooo slow?? Since it is almost the end ...
-
Over the next week or so, I will be posting a few projects/cards that I have made but hadn't had a chance to post yet. The first is thi...
-
I have challenged myself to be better about updating my blog. I am going to try to post at least every three days, whether I have done some...
-
Please check out the retiring tab above for a link to my website and the items that will be retired on July 31, 2014. Please note there are...
No comments:
Post a Comment