I cut the sheets of cardstock for my inside pages just a little bit bigger than my envelopes. I taped them all together and then taped the envelopes on. I cut the bottom strip, then punched it with my MS border punch (forgot the actual name) and then scored it so the pages had room to expand with coupons in the envelopes. Then I attached velcro to use on the tab to keep it closed.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
I cut the sheets of cardstock for my inside pages just a little bit bigger than my envelopes. I taped them all together and then taped the envelopes on. I cut the bottom strip, then punched it with my MS border punch (forgot the actual name) and then scored it so the pages had room to expand with coupons in the envelopes. Then I attached velcro to use on the tab to keep it closed.
Labels:
coupon holder,
MS punch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I received a very nice blog award, my first one, from Heather ( chevygirl ). Thank you, Heather. First you should check out her blog by cl...
-
Here are pictures of the book I made for my daughter's softball team. 7 of the 9 girls on her team have played together since Kindergar...
-
Last but not least for today, I made a gift card holder for my daughter's friend. Andi made the birthday card, but she asked me to make...
-
Have you heard of Scrap Sketch?? If not, you should check it out. Each week they have a challenge open to anyone, plus sketches that the d...
-
My LSS had a bunch of books and other creative things she had made in a basket. I saw a coupon holder that was very adorable and knew I had...
-
Hey all. I think this may be the coolest thing I have ever made!!!! I took a class at my LSS (local Scrapbooking Store) last fall using ...
-
Can you believe it is already September 25?? Why is the summers/falls so so fast and winter goes sooooo slow?? Since it is almost the end ...
-
Over the next week or so, I will be posting a few projects/cards that I have made but hadn't had a chance to post yet. The first is thi...
-
I have challenged myself to be better about updating my blog. I am going to try to post at least every three days, whether I have done some...
-
Please check out the retiring tab above for a link to my website and the items that will be retired on July 31, 2014. Please note there are...
No comments:
Post a Comment