MAY 2014 CLASS - TIMBERLINE
Layout #1 - there are three shape pieces not included with your kit because they were only included with the WOTG. You could cut those shapes from regular paper if you like. The same with Layout #2.
Layout #3- The green photo mats are extra just to show you where the pictures go. That paper is not in your kit.
Layout #2
Thursday, May 29, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I received a very nice blog award, my first one, from Heather ( chevygirl ). Thank you, Heather. First you should check out her blog by cl...
-
Here are pictures of the book I made for my daughter's softball team. 7 of the 9 girls on her team have played together since Kindergar...
-
Last but not least for today, I made a gift card holder for my daughter's friend. Andi made the birthday card, but she asked me to make...
-
Have you heard of Scrap Sketch?? If not, you should check it out. Each week they have a challenge open to anyone, plus sketches that the d...
-
My LSS had a bunch of books and other creative things she had made in a basket. I saw a coupon holder that was very adorable and knew I had...
-
Hey all. I think this may be the coolest thing I have ever made!!!! I took a class at my LSS (local Scrapbooking Store) last fall using ...
-
Can you believe it is already September 25?? Why is the summers/falls so so fast and winter goes sooooo slow?? Since it is almost the end ...
-
Over the next week or so, I will be posting a few projects/cards that I have made but hadn't had a chance to post yet. The first is thi...
-
I have challenged myself to be better about updating my blog. I am going to try to post at least every three days, whether I have done some...
-
Lorre is so nice! She always has something nice to say about everything and is willing to help anyone with a question. You can check out h...
No comments:
Post a Comment