OMG!! You Close To My Heart fans are going to LOVE the wonderful changes that are coming in August!! CTMH's annual convention was held July 14-16 in Anaheim, CA. I didn't get to go - we were actually on a family vacation at the Black Hills - but there were some awesome changes unveiled during Convention. Our new Idea Book goes live to customers on August 1st and it is going to knock your socks off!! Two of my favorite changes --- lower prices on ALL stamp sets!!! And my other fav -- we are now partnering with Cricut!!! There will be an exclusive Cricut cartridge that will work with several of our stamp sets in the new Idea Book!!! Here's a video that shows you some of what you will be able to do with this amazing cartridge that has 700 different images on it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I received a very nice blog award, my first one, from Heather ( chevygirl ). Thank you, Heather. First you should check out her blog by cl...
-
Here are pictures of the book I made for my daughter's softball team. 7 of the 9 girls on her team have played together since Kindergar...
-
Last but not least for today, I made a gift card holder for my daughter's friend. Andi made the birthday card, but she asked me to make...
-
Have you heard of Scrap Sketch?? If not, you should check it out. Each week they have a challenge open to anyone, plus sketches that the d...
-
Hey all. I think this may be the coolest thing I have ever made!!!! I took a class at my LSS (local Scrapbooking Store) last fall using ...
-
My LSS had a bunch of books and other creative things she had made in a basket. I saw a coupon holder that was very adorable and knew I had...
-
Can you believe it is already September 25?? Why is the summers/falls so so fast and winter goes sooooo slow?? Since it is almost the end ...
-
Over the next week or so, I will be posting a few projects/cards that I have made but hadn't had a chance to post yet. The first is thi...
-
I have challenged myself to be better about updating my blog. I am going to try to post at least every three days, whether I have done some...
-
Please check out the retiring tab above for a link to my website and the items that will be retired on July 31, 2014. Please note there are...
No comments:
Post a Comment